السبت، 26 يوليو 2008

I Quit Smoking With Low Level Laser Therapy

I am glad to tell you that I quit smoking with low level laser therapy successfully. I was a smoker in the past but I decided to stop smoking when I grew tired of the persistent cough, morning hacking and weakness of breath when climbing the stairs. I tried to quit smoking cold turkey and I lasted for 1 day. The cravings for nicotine were overwhelming and I could not stop myself and started smoking again the very next day. I told to my friend that I wanted to stop smoking but could not succeed. He said I would stop smoking with stop smoking laser.

I acted upon his advice and I was able to quit smoking with low level laser therapy. The process of the stop smoking laser is very simple. The laser stimulates the nerves which starts producing more endorphins in your body. The production of endorphins during the stop smoking laser treatment removes the desire of smoking from the human body. Therefore, a person stops smoking by the stop smoking laser immediately after treatment. The process of stop smoking by stop smoking laser is totally pain free. A person does not feel any pain during the stop smoking laser treatment. They also suffer from no adverse side effects as they typically do from other stop smoking treatments such as pills, patches, gums and shots.

I was afraid of pain which I thought I will have to tolerate during the quit smoking laser therapy but many people told me that they had not felt any pain at all during quit smoking laser. At last, I made an appointment to get the stop smoking laser treatment and now I can say that I am a non-smoker thanks to the quit smoking low level laser therapy.

I had doubt in my mind and was not sure I will quit smoking with low level laser therapy but when I was treated with the quit smoking laser, I no desire to smoke a cigarette. The quit smoking laser is not expensive and for me, the cost of the quit smoking laser was much less than what I would pay for cigarettes within a month.

I quit smoking with low level laser therapy and I shall suggest to you that if you are a smoker, you may get rid of your smoking habit by the laser treatment for quitting smoking. If you get treatment with the laser therapy, you will lose the physical cravings for nicotine.

If you have decided to stop smoking with the low level laser therapy, you should consult your doctor first before having the laser therapy treatment. If your doctor allows you to have the laser therapy after having check up of your whole body, you may have low level laser therapy. Patients suffering from diseases like cancer, pace maker, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and a few more must not have laser therapy. Pregnant women must avoid laser therapy for quitting smoking.

You must stop smoking as it is not harmful only for you but also for other people too who are present in your surroundings. Smoking is responsible for many harmful diseases which can disable or kill you. If you want to save your life, you must stop smoking by laser therapy for quitting smoking.

By: Healing Laser Clinics

ليست هناك تعليقات: